Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happenings

So I found out yesterday that I have an aggressive staph infection. How lame is that? Very. Staph is a pretty lame thing to have. It isn't really all that bad, but it's contagious so you have to be careful around other people, and it slows you down.

On a lighter note, the medicine the doctor gives you to deal with this is sulfur based. Because of this it turns your bodily fluids Gatorade orange. Sweat, tears, well I'll let you ponder the others but yes, it does turn it orange. I didn't believe him, but its true.

You are probably wondering why I just told you that. Me too! I should be studying for my Spanish test, but I am having trouble focusing. I wonder if that is from the medicine, staph, or just my normal mindlessness.

Anyways, it's time for me to get to work, so I must depart. Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! Hope it gets better! Good luck (Buena suerte!) on your Spanish test if you haven't taken it yet, if you have, hope it went well! :)

    ReplyDelete