Thursday, March 25, 2010

Exciting News

Howdy everyone, I have exciting news. Starting very soon I will begin Blogging for TAMUtimes, the Texas A&M official Blog! Be sure to check it out from time to time, as the other writers are all awesome!

You can follow this link to see the site: TAMUtimes.tamu.edu

Seeing as in that blog, just like this one, we are free to write about whatever we want to I was hoping to get a few suggestions. Please comment anything that you would like me to write about, especially pertaining to life as an Aggie, life in College Station, or something along those lines.

Don't fret, I will continue to post on this blog, they only allow me one or two a week on that one! You will hear from me soon!

p.s. how is this for my thumbnail pic for my profile on TAMUtimes?

No comments:

Post a Comment